If you suffer from poor circulation or cold feet, or if you just want to relax and rejuvenate tired feet, our feet heaters are ideal. Very easy to use, and can be used over and over again.
Simply bend the metal chip to activate the heat, the gel will become lovely and warm and simply place your feet in them – use them anytime, anywhere!
They will stay warm for about 45 minutes. If you want to activate the heat again,
put the pack into boiling water for 3-4 minutes and the gel will turn to liquid again.
Please ensure you order the size that fits your feet, please don’t worry if this is different to your usual size. We have created Revs specific sizing charts for each of our products to try to ensure everyone receives the right size first time. There are many different size charts in the world so it can be difficult to get it right sometimes, so we hope the guidelines here will help you ensure you choose the right Revs size for you. We want to ensure this is accurate as possible for you to save on returns & exchanges, as we know you will want to start wearing your Revs as soon as you receive them. It is OK to order two sizes if you are unsure and return a pair.
The best way is to measure your feet is in centimetres as this provides the most accuracy, however we also appreciate you are busy and just want to order now! So please see the sizing chart below. This is for guidance only so do phone us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or want to clarify.
how to measure your foot length
1) Place a piece of A4/letter paper on the floor with the short end against a wall.
2) Stand on the paper with your heel tight against the wall.
3) Using a pen/pencil, mark the maximum length of your toe on the paper. You may need two bits of paper depending on how big your feet are!
4) Using a tape measure, measure the length from the pen/pencil mark to the end of the paper, this is your heel to toe length.
5) Make a note of the longest length you measured. Please note this may not be the top of your ‘big toe’, other toes may be longer!
6) Compare this to the foot length column in the size guide to find the suggested size.
Please refer to the size chart by the product you are selecting.
We hope this is useful but do please get in touch with us if you want to discuss the sizing chart.
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
Revs aim to dispatch your order the next working day, and no later than 3 days after placing your order. We use either Royal Mail Tracked & Signed For, or DPD Tracked & Signed for, for all our orders in the UK. Find out more
For European Delivery we use Royal Mail International Tracked, or DPD Tracked and Signed For – this usually takes up to about 5 days to reach the overseas destinations but it can take longer depending on the time of year, e.g. Christmas will be busy so order early! Find out more
For International Delivery we use Royal Mail International Tracked or DPD Tracked – this usually takes up to about 5 days to reach the overseas destinations but can take longer depending on the time of year, e.g. Christmas will be busy so order early!. Find out more